http___www.bigleaguekickball.com_about_ Soma No Prior Script Overnight I bring sad news, in that I have no choice but to cancel this years Beast races for the time being. This cv outbreak is hitting many events and many have already rescheduled for later in the year. At present I’m not sure whether to try and fit it in later in the year, or cancel until 2021. I’m sure most of you who had already entered, or those who were going to enter fully understand the reasons for cancelling. If it weren’t based in the village, or that many of you weren’t travelling from far and wide then the race might still go ahead. There are far too many risks involved to many at the moment, and I wouldn’t want someone getting this virus because of the Beast.
buy soma C.O.D. For those already entered, then please let me know if you’d like a refund or postpone to the next outing(when ever that will be). There might be some charge for refunds as paypal take a percentage for transactions. Email me what you’d like to happen- email@example.com
Soma no prescription USA FedEx shipping At present time I have no intention of cancelling the other smaller races I organise-Cerrig Glas(6th June), Carn Ingli killer(currently Tues 21st July, but I might change the date and route of this one!) and the Dip Dab(1st Aug), but I’ll be monitoring the situation as time goes by. If these races do go ahead then registration, paying, refreshments, and prizegiving will be different. Please keep an eye out for updates.
Soma OVERNIGHT COD ~ Soma COD NO SCRIPT Thanks, and sorry to be bringing such sad news.
So, moving on! Has all your training been in vain? Heck no. Consider doing your own challenge! This could be something small, or huge. Run the Beast on your own and stick it on Strava, create your own challenging route, Train for the Bob Graham/PBR, do the welsh 3 peaks, or even the Welsh 3000’s. Whatever you do, do something. We all need to get out running, but be mindful about hugging afterwards. Oh, too late.
Keep safe peeps. (virtual hugs to you all).